22 December 2014 Insurance

AXA to exit Romanian market

AXA has revealed plans that will see it exit the Romanian market.

It has entered into an agreement with Certinvest and SIF Transilvania to sell its life & savings insurance operations in Romania.

Under the terms of the agreement, Certinvest would acquire a stake of 70 percent in AXA's Romanian subsidiary, AXA Life Insurance, while SIF Transilvania would acquire the remaining stake of 30 percent.

Already registered?

Login to your account

To request a FREE 2-week trial subscription, please signup.
NOTE - this can take up to 48hrs to be approved.

Two Weeks Free Trial

For multi-user price options, or to check if your company has an existing subscription that we can add you to for FREE, please email Elliot Field at efield@newtonmedia.co.uk or Adrian Tapping at atapping@newtonmedia.co.uk