As economic output plummets, re/insurers are bracing themselves for a tough road ahead. Intelligent Insurer asks two industry experts what the biggest risks are and how the sector will tackle them.
- Five long-term impacts of the coronacrisis… and three things to be positive about 30-03-2020
- Economic reform key for burgeoning Brazilian reinsurance market 07-02-2020
- Taal Volcano eruption has modest impact on insurance market 28-01-2020
- Diving below the surface 15-10-2019
- Cyber insurance: sizing up the global market 03-09-2019
Latest am best news
Ratings agency says the capital inflow in 2020 reflects lack of other opportunities for investors.