Ahead of November’s COP26 meeting, the chair of the IDF and chair of the board of directors at AXA, urges industry professionals to engage with the public-private partnership.
- Understanding clients to help them navigate tough times 27-10-2020
- Deposing King Coal - the ESG future for re/insurance 09-04-2020
- COVID-19: Countrywide lockdowns make AGM attendance tricky - but what are the rules? 31-03-2020
- Axa in advanced stages to sell Polish side of business 04-02-2020
- Data scientists key to Getsafe’s global ambitions 24-01-2020
Latest axa sa news
He will take the new role from July 1, replacing Maisonneuve, who is leaving AXA.