COVID-19 has presented companies with a myriad of unprecedented challenges—and now they also face a hard market. Against a backdrop of rapid change, including intense consolidation between brokers, AXA XL is intent on getting to know its clients, and brokers, better than ever, explains Bob Peretti, the chief distribution officer at AXA XL Americas.
- Deposing King Coal - the ESG future for re/insurance 09-04-2020
- COVID-19: Countrywide lockdowns make AGM attendance tricky - but what are the rules? 31-03-2020
- Axa in advanced stages to sell Polish side of business 04-02-2020
- Data scientists key to Getsafe’s global ambitions 24-01-2020
- An ecosystem of information 15-10-2019
Latest axa sa news
The appointment aims to strengthen its innovation and technology-led approach and accelerate data strategy.