European re/insurers are leading the charge towards forcing the eventual abdication of 'king' coal. How successful will the industry be in toppling the age-old monarch of fossil fuels, and why are climate campaigners still frustrated? Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Reinvention key for Lloyd’s as it bids to capture emerging market growth 13-06-2017
- AIG stumbles over its casualty business and finally reacts 17-02-2017
- Cat pricing pressure likely to haunt re/insurers for a while 16-08-2016
- Should cedants really be retaining more? 20-10-2014
- Why can't the insurance industry get respect? 01-09-2013
Latest berkshire hathaway re news
The major economies of the Gulf Cooperation Council have been the bulwark of growth in the MEASA region, and while they remain the primary driver, the spillover effect of economic diversification provides more opportunities for carriers to expand to other countries.