European re/insurers are leading the charge towards forcing the eventual abdication of 'king' coal. How successful will the industry be in toppling the age-old monarch of fossil fuels, and why are climate campaigners still frustrated? Intelligent Insurer investigates.
- Reinvention key for Lloyd’s as it bids to capture emerging market growth 13-06-2017
- AIG stumbles over its casualty business and finally reacts 17-02-2017
- Cat pricing pressure likely to haunt re/insurers for a while 16-08-2016
- Should cedants really be retaining more? 20-10-2014
- Why can't the insurance industry get respect? 01-09-2013
Latest berkshire hathaway re news
The new hires will join the insurer's executive and professional lines leadership team in New York.