Climate change has created challenges that the industry has never had to deal with before. But the mounting threats may be accompanied by opportunities, according to a panel of industry experts.
- Climate change: is there a moral obligation for the re/insurance industry? 22-03-2021
- Protection gap: helping to plug the flood risk gap 29-01-2021
- Striking a hard bargain: re/insurers react to COVID-19 01-10-2020
- The pandemic remains an earnings event for reinsurers, but why? 26-08-2020
- COVID-19 will hit life insurers hardest 18-03-2020
Latest fitch ratings news
Analysts expect results to improve going forward, though plenty of challenges remain.