There were sober and disciplined renewals in Asia-Pacific despite chaotic world events. After continually fighting fires since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, however, the key question may be how the market will respond to a period of calm.
- Hard talk but no hard market: Asia-Pacific 1/4 renewals 13-04-2022
- Are rates in the reinsurance sector beginning to cool? 16-02-2022
- APCIA 2021 roundup 11-11-2021
- Reinsurers grapple with potential BI claims burden 06-05-2021
- Adapt and educate: rapid re/insurance evolution driven by climate threats 22-03-2021
Latest fitch ratings news
Pricing moves & max contract periods due from the Japanese Big Three from October.