The re/insurance market is hardening, that is now a given. During virtual Monte Carlo 2020, industry professionals shared their thoughts on how this hardening market will play out and how the impacts of COVID-19 will feed into this ever shifting picture.
- The pandemic remains an earnings event for reinsurers, but why? 26-08-2020
- COVID-19 will hit life insurers hardest 18-03-2020
- L&H reinsurance market has traits of oligopoly, says expert 02-03-2020
- Insurance leader calls for greater government guidance to combat climate risk 03-02-2020
- ‘Benign’ cat losses in 2019 support higher industry capital for reinsurers 31-01-2020
Latest fitch ratings news
Strength of big reinsurers will drive a ‘flight to quality’, says Fitch EMEA head.