Pandemic-related losses are large but reinsurers look to have avoided the worst with a combination of financial discipline and the arrival of a hard market. Will efforts to inoculate themselves against the pandemic in H1 continue to be effective into the second half of the year, and how will it affect the wider market? Intelligent Insurer speaks to Robert Mazzuoli, director at Fitch Ratings, to find out more.
- How COVID-19 insured losses map across to company exposures 30-04-2020
- Five long-term impacts of the coronacrisis… and three things to be positive about 30-03-2020
- Nat cat events in US and Japan bring substantial losses for Hannover Re 05-02-2020
- ‘Benign’ cat losses in 2019 support higher industry capital for reinsurers 31-01-2020
- Insurtech: should you believe the hype? 18-10-2019
Latest hannover re news
The two companies have worked together since 2016 to close the life insurance gap in the US.