Rapidly expanding opportunities in insurtech are being driven by changing behaviours and fast-changing technology.
- The computer virus: COVID-19 is driving a boom in insurtech and it might be only just beginning 15-07-2021
- The pandemic remains an earnings event for reinsurers, but why? 26-08-2020
- How COVID-19 insured losses map across to company exposures 30-04-2020
- Five long-term impacts of the coronacrisis… and three things to be positive about 30-03-2020
- Nat cat events in US and Japan bring substantial losses for Hannover Re 05-02-2020
Latest hannover re news
Hannover Re has joined other leading reinsurers at the Rendez-Vous in predicting that the combination of uncertainty from the pandemic and rising losses elsewhere will fuel further price rises at the January renewals.