Secondary perils were the primary topic at Baden-Baden this year. The consensus is that they mean Europe can no longer escape rate rises, and who pays will determine whether we’re truly seeing a hard market. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- Spoilt for choice: the COVID-19 tech boom leaves insurers with some tricky decisions 15-07-2021
- The computer virus: COVID-19 is driving a boom in insurtech and it might be only just beginning 15-07-2021
- The pandemic remains an earnings event for reinsurers, but why? 26-08-2020
- How COVID-19 insured losses map across to company exposures 30-04-2020
- Five long-term impacts of the coronacrisis… and three things to be positive about 30-03-2020
Latest hannover re news
The Asia-Pacific region holds great opportunities for reinsurers, but Hannover Re wants to explore this growth in a sustainable way, Michael Pickel, member of the executive board, property/casualty, Hannover Re, told Intelligent Insurer.