Marsh & McLennan’s acquisition of JLT has been on the cards for some time. While the two players complement each other in many areas, Marsh has taken on a lot of debt to finance the deal—which may cause it problems. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- S&P Global Ratings roundtable: insurtech’s effects become clearer 10-12-2017
- ILS in Europe: New hubs, new structures, new risks 19-10-2017
- Cedants affect reinsurance rates: JLT Re 29-06-2017
- January renewals: brokers agree that stability comes at a price 12-01-2017
- London Market brokers in the spotlight 24-10-2016
Latest jlt group news
The broker made the biggest acquisition in its history last year in the form of Jardine Lloyd Thompson.
Marsh & McLennan CEO Glaser 'excited' about growth prospects as revenue up 16% in Q2 2019 post JLT merger