A panel of experts explain why greater diversity and inclusion in the London Market is important and say that box-ticking won’t cut it if you want to see the benefit on your bottom line. Hear more from the Intelligent Insurer Re/insurance Lounge panel.
- How Lloyd’s aims to serve risk managers at Airmic Fest and beyond 15-09-2020
- Lloyd’s optimistic outlook for 2021 is catching, despite COVID-19 threat 21-07-2020
- In a COVID-19 world, will normal service ever be resumed? 16-07-2020
- Intelligent automation enhances underwriter ability to ‘out compete’ rivals 19-05-2020
- COVID-19 and the future financial health of re/insurance 02-04-2020
Latest lloyd’s news
The UK regulators have granted approval to set up the new multi insurance special purpose vehicle (mISPV).