As the historic market grapples with its transformation to greater digital use and the wide-ranging impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, its planned changes for business and capital in 2021 offer a degree of hope that is mirrored in the market’s apparent desire for £11 billion of new business. Intelligent Insurer reports.
- In a COVID-19 world, will normal service ever be resumed? 16-07-2020
- Intelligent automation enhances underwriter ability to ‘out compete’ rivals 19-05-2020
- COVID-19 and the future financial health of re/insurance 02-04-2020
- Five long-term impacts of the coronacrisis… and three things to be positive about 30-03-2020
- COVID-19 crisis overshadows Lloyd’s strong 2019 results 27-03-2020
Latest lloyd’s news
The appointee has more than 12 years of experience at Lloyd’s and in the APAC re/insurance markets.