The re/insurance market is hardening, that is now a given. During virtual Monte Carlo 2020, industry professionals shared their thoughts on how this hardening market will play out and how the impacts of COVID-19 will feed into this ever shifting picture.
- Three key ways the pandemic is reshaping insurer business models 20-05-2020
- COVID-19 and the future financial health of re/insurance 02-04-2020
- Global reinsurers buoyed by European markets as cats hit US and Japan 31-01-2020
- Moody's Investors Service: cyber growth, risks and profits 03-09-2019
- Grappling with the fifth theatre of warfare 27-06-2019
Latest moody's news
ILS issuance was at an all time high in 2020 but this year looks set to climb even higher.