The flooding in Europe this summer underscored the fact that disasters are rarely contained within one nation. But how can the data be collected to properly assess the risk? A Re/insurance Lounge panel discussed the issues.
- After the deluge: what lessons have insurers learned after the recent floods? 08-09-2021
- Striking a hard bargain: re/insurers react to COVID-19 01-10-2020
- Three key ways the pandemic is reshaping insurer business models 20-05-2020
- COVID-19 and the future financial health of re/insurance 02-04-2020
- Global reinsurers buoyed by European markets as cats hit US and Japan 31-01-2020
Latest moody's news
The sector's premium growth is flat, but prospects remain healthy.