The growing threat—and opportunity—of insuring for cyber crime
Michael Dion of Moody’s joins Intelligent Insurer to discuss the growth of the cyber insurance market and where the demand lies.
- Floods: how to use next-generation data to predict the next inundation 08-09-2021
- After the deluge: what lessons have insurers learned after the recent floods? 08-09-2021
- Striking a hard bargain: re/insurers react to COVID-19 01-10-2020
- Three key ways the pandemic is reshaping insurer business models 20-05-2020
- COVID-19 and the future financial health of re/insurance 02-04-2020
Latest moody's news
Moody’s sees inflationary push-back to hard market reinsurance margins
European Big 4 - Munich Re, Swiss Re, Hannover Re & SCOR – may not see much loss ratio relief.