Hong Kong-based reinsurer Peak Re goes from strength to strength, following the successful renewal of its Lion Rock Re reinsurance sidecar in February 2021. But, as chief Franz Josef Hahn explains, it wasn’t all plain sailing.
- The challenges of 2020: re/insurance industry professionals take stock and plan for 2021 18-12-2020
- Peak Capital boosts Peak Re’s ILS capabilities 12-05-2020
- Lion Rock Re is just the beginning for Hong Kong 27-02-2020
- S&P Global Ratings roundtable: insurtech’s effects become clearer 10-12-2017
- A failure of models could turn the market 25-09-2017
Latest peak re news
“The market is at a very interesting point where we see inflation, post-COVID-19 pain and nat cat development, almost certainly being driven by global warming, and specifically what we used to call secondary perils.”